PFH OIL AND GAS PRIVATE LIMITED
Notice is hereby given that the Second Annual General Meeting of Members of the Company will be held at 703 PS Srijan Corporate Park , Tower-1 Plot-GP Block , Sector-V , Salt Lake’ , Kolkata-700091 on Tuesday 04th September, 2018 at 11.00 A.M to transact the following business:
Approval and adoption of Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year ended 31st March, 2018 along with Auditors’ Report and Boards’ Report:
To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March, 2018 and the Statement of Profit & Loss for the financial year ended 31st March, 2018 along with notes on Financial Statements and Auditors’ Report thereon and Boards’ Report for the year ended 31st March, 2018 and if thought fit, to pass the following resolution with or without modification(s), as an Ordinary Resolution:
“RESOLVED THAT the Company do hereby adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March, 2018, Cash flow statement and the Statement of Profit and Loss for the financial year ended 31st March 2018 along with Notes on Financial Statements and Auditors’ Report thereon and Boards’ Report for the year ended 31st March, 2018.”
2. To fix the remuneration of M/s. Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP, Chartered Accountants as Statutory Auditors of the Company .:
To Consider and if thought fit, to pass the following resolution with or without modification(s) as an Ordinary Resolution:
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT pursuant to Section 142 and all other provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013, the Board of Directors of the Company be and is hereby authorized to fix the remuneration and others terms and conditions, including reimbursement of out of pocket expenses in connection with the audit work, to the Statutory Auditors of the Company for the financial year 2018-2019.”
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT any one of the Directors of the Company be and are hereby authorized, on behalf of the Company, to do all acts, deeds, matters and things as deem necessary, proper or desirable for the purpose of giving effect to this resolution.”
For and on behalf of
PFH OIL AND GAS PRIVATE LIMITED
Place: Kolkata (Niraj Kumar Jaideoka)
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND THE PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY. The instrument of Proxy in order to be effective, should be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company, duly completed and signed, not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
A person can act as proxy on behalf of members holding in the aggregate not more than ten percent of the total share capital of the Company. A member holding more than ten percent of the total share capital of the Company carrying voting rights may appoint a single person as proxy and such person cannot act as a proxy for any other person or shareholder.
2. A Proxy form is sent herewith. Proxies submitted on behalf of companies, societies etc., must be supported by an appropriate resolution/authority, as applicable.
3. All documents referred to in the accompanying Notice ,if any shall be open for inspection at the registered office of the Company during normal business hours (10 am to 6.00 pm) on all working days except Saturdays, up to and including the date of the Annual General Meeting of the Company.
4. A Corporate Member intending to send its authorized representatives to attend the Meeting in terms of Section 113 of the Companies Act, 2013 is requested to send to the Company a certified copy of the Board Resolution authorizing such representative to attend and vote on its behalf at the Meeting.